In recent years, Caribbean medical schools have significant prominence among Indian students who aspire to become doctors. For studying abroad and getting Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degrees, it is advisable to choose medical universities in the Caribbean due to the following reasons:
1. MCI – Recognized - An MBBS degree from a Caribbean medical school is recognized by the MCI.
2. Medium of Instruction – English - As English is the medium of instruction in the Caribbean, Indian students will not understand them.
3. Affordability - The course fees for pursuing an MBBS degree in the Caribbean are much lower than what you have to pay in India.
4. Clinical Rotations in the US - Caribbean medical schools provide an excellent pathway for practicing medicine in the USA.
5. World-Class Campus Facilities - Medical schools in the Caribbean offer state-of-the-art infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories.
Texila American University is the best Caribbean medical school, providing world-class education with innovative teaching techniques and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The curriculum offered is in line with American standards. You will get adequate hands-on exposure with clinical correlations that will provide the expertise to practice medicine in the US.
Texila Guyana, Social Media Executive at Texila American University (2018-present)