I am 18 now and I have completed my 12th in science. I wanted to study further but due to poor

You can work in India, you can serve your country with pride. There are many options in India itself to join Govt job after passing class 12th. No course required no heavy fee but your interest and little more study for entrance test. The options are :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level test.

Bank EXams

Rsilway EXams

Delhi Police

Stste Police

Soldier in Army

Sailor in Navy

Sailor in Coast Guard

Constable in CRPF

Constable in BSF

Constable in CISF

Constable in SSB

And many more…

For the above jobs you have to get knowledge and notice from respective dept elite. Read Employment News regularly.

Try, try and try again will lead to success. For work job in India.

Regarding working abroad:

Those who have done any diploma and have some work experience thr try to go abroad and work there. But they have work hard there also. Sometimes wrong travel agents deceive them.

Some go abroad for higher studies after 12th. They have to spend enough money for study visa, air fare and college fee. Some times wrong agents deceive them. So to be more careful and take advice and service from right agent. Dont put your parents under heavy Bank loan.

GC Bhatia, Office Superintendent at Government (2006-present)